Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bored, as usual.

Hmm.
Nick.
I can't say I love him because I don't know what that means. I live him. Emily lives Nick. Just like Bret used to live Kylee. But now it's just Bret Lives, because Kylee's a cheating whore.
Anyways.
On the road today, I saw a Sub Pop sticker on a Suburu.
A little voice inside my head said, yuppies smell teen spirit too.
I thought I knew what love was, but I was blind.
Those days are gone forever, whatever, nevermind.
I wish it could stay like this forever. I don't want things to change. Because I know you know we all know it won't be for the better. I'm not looking foward to going to a new school with people I hate and one person I don't hate who hates me. It's all fecking ridiculous. And I highly doubt Adam and Gabe and Cara and Chelsea and Claire and Ethan and whoever else are going to let me be in their group again after a whole summer of ignoring them and being ignored by them. And now that Darrion hates me, who am I supposed to hang out with? I'll tell you who. I can see it already. I'm going to spend seven hours a day alone and not talking. See Nick maybe once a week, if that. I'm really really sick of this stupid city and all the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment